Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

I usually deal with JANE because she explains it well and guides

Customer Question
me in the right direction...
I usually deal with JANE because she explains it well and guides me in the right direction. I do not Know if she can help me with the United States Code or not?

Here are the questions:

1. Please explain in detail, the structure of the Bankruptcy Courts within the Federal Court System?

2. Accessing the correct sections of Title 18(U.S.C.) list 10 acts that may constitute a Bankrupty crime?

3. List 10 things that can be true concerning Bankruptcy and Persons who file for protection under a chapter of the bankruptcy code.

4. Finally, accessing TITLE 28 (U.S.C.) what are the FILING FEES for CHAPTERS 7, 11, 13 proceedings? Can fees be made in Full or in Installments? Additional fees prescribed for the filing? Which entity prescribes them?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
3/3/2012
Bankruptcy Lawyer: cortrightlaw, Attorney replied 5 years ago
cortrightlaw
cortrightlaw, Attorney

cortrightlaw : Give me a minute to review your question and provide a response
Customer:

No answer yet. So, Jane doesn't deal with these questions.

cortrightlaw : Not sure, but you have about 15 questions in one question, not sure if any of the other bankruptcy attorneys will answer this or not, we are usually answering questions from individuals filing bankruptcy with specific real life questions, I opted out though so one could pickup your question and answer I they are interested.
cortrightlaw
cortrightlaw, Attorney
Bankruptcy Lawyer: cfortunato, Attorney replied 5 years ago
cfortunato
cfortunato, Attorney

Hi JACustomer,

Jane is in the Homework section. Your question is in the Bankruptcy Law section, where it is not accessible by Jane.

If you would like someone from the Bankruptcy Law section to answer your question, please indicate how much detail you need for the answer to question 1, as there is not much detail involved with the structure of the federal court system - which includes Bankruptcy courts.

cortrightlaw
cortrightlaw
cortrightlaw, Attorney