cortrightlaw
cortrightlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney practicing Bankruptcy Law including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13.
63110502

I usually deal with JANE because she explains it well and guides

I usually deal with JANE because she explains it well and guides me in the right direction. I do not Know if she can help me with the United States Code or not?

Here are the questions:

1. Please explain in detail, the structure of the Bankruptcy Courts within the Federal Court System?

2. Accessing the correct sections of Title 18(U.S.C.) list 10 acts that may constitute a Bankrupty crime?

3. List 10 things that can be true concerning Bankruptcy and Persons who file for protection under a chapter of the bankruptcy code.

4. Finally, accessing TITLE 28 (U.S.C.) what are the FILING FEES for CHAPTERS 7, 11, 13 proceedings? Can fees be made in Full or in Installments? Additional fees prescribed for the filing? Which entity prescribes them?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cortrightlaw replied 5 years ago.

cortrightlaw : Give me a minute to review your question and provide a response
Customer:

No answer yet. So, Jane doesn't deal with these questions.

cortrightlaw : Not sure, but you have about 15 questions in one question, not sure if any of the other bankruptcy attorneys will answer this or not, we are usually answering questions from individuals filing bankruptcy with specific real life questions, I opted out though so one could pickup your question and answer I they are interested.
cortrightlaw, Attorney
Experience: Attorney practicing Bankruptcy Law including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13.
Expert:  cfortunato replied 5 years ago.

Hi JACustomer,

Jane is in the Homework section. Your question is in the Bankruptcy Law section, where it is not accessible by Jane.

If you would like someone from the Bankruptcy Law section to answer your question, please indicate how much detail you need for the answer to question 1, as there is not much detail involved with the structure of the federal court system - which includes Bankruptcy courts.