Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

I have no choice but to file bankruptcy, Im scared to death…

Customer Question
I have no choice but...
I have no choice but to file bankruptcy, I'm scared to death to answer my phone. I've been pushed as far as I can go. The people that took my car for a month late call 7 to 8 times a day, I jump out of my skin I can't be chewed out like that. They already got me to loose my job, now they are pushing me into a break down. So the step I've got is to file bankruptcy. I really need help to do that.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
3/1/2012
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Terry L., Attorney replied 6 years ago
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney

Terry L. :

Hi, thanks for your question. You should hire a lawyer for specific legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created here.

Terry L. :

Do you have a specific bankruptcy question?

Customer:

I've never done this before,but do need to know what I have to do to get started?

Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney