cortrightlaw
cortrightlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney practicing Bankruptcy Law including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13.
63110502

where can I find a reputable mass joinder lawsuit agency to

Customer Question

where can I find a reputable mass joinder lawsuit agency to use?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cortrightlaw replied 5 years ago.

cortrightlaw : If you are looking for this to bring or join an action agains our mortgage company it appears that most of these lawsuits are scams just trying to take money from homeowners.
cortrightlaw : A better approach would be to contact your local bar association to see if they have a good referral for a real estate attorney who can see if you have any options to consider.
Customer:

Yes, I agree, however my Bankruptcy agency stated this type of lawsuit is legitimate. I'd like to find an agency which does these sorts of cases.

Currently I am aware of no successful litigation that makes the lenders modify a home loan, everything to date is voluntary and all the people promising otherwise have been praying on poor homeowners trying to save their homes. I am sure you have seen all the warnings on the web regarding the mass tort action you are considering, you really should heed those warnings or you will be in danger of loosing your cash and your home.