How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 5156
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

about a year ago i filed for a chapter 13 bankrupt. i missed

This answer was rated:

about a year ago i filed for a chapter 13 bankrupt. i missed 2 payments and it was recently dismissed . i missed the payments because the trustee rasied the amount to pay to almost double and i couldnt afford it .. now creditors are killing me with phone calls is there another bankrupt route i can go to unload this being i filed this 13 that was dismissed
Over 33 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions. yes you need to consult with an attorney about filing a chapter 7 BK to discharge your debts. Note, you need to qualify so the attonrey will run a means test to determine how if you qualify for a chapter 7.

Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Otherwise I do not get paid anything at all. BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are also appreciated An Accept also assures that I can assist you again. I wish you the best in your future.

dylatess and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions