How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 31729
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

OK Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX have a final meeting on September 21st do

Customer Question

OK Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX have a final meeting on September 21st do I bring the motion to amend in then or walk it through the court before.
The motion to amend forms can I get that on the courts web site?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.
Hi -

You need to file the motion to amend as soon as possible.

The forms should be available from the clerk's website, but you would call to make sure and ask for a link to the form.
Roger and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions