How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 31782
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

sorry, I am trying an adversary claim pro-se against a former

Resolved Question:

sorry, I am trying an adversary claim "pro-se" against a former friend for fraudulently using my credit cards....My lawyer for the pending civil suit we were working on is named as creditor, not myself. She is not versed on bankruptcy law, and for cost's sake, told me to try this on "my own"...I attended the creditors meeting, where my "former friend" tried to lie about his income, and the trustee said "perhaps a decimal point was in the wrong place". He could not tell the trustee his rent payments either, nor did he have his social security card despite being told it was required....Might I be able to list these ommissions, from this creditors meeting in my complaint? Thank you, MAry
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney here to assist you.


Yes, you can use this. Any statements made at the 341 meeting is testimony under oath and you can use it against the person in subsequent filings.

Roger and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you