Hi. I filed Chapter 13 on June 9th, 2011. It was an emergency filing. I followed up with a plan recently and received the filing dated June 23rd, 2011.
I did this to save my house. They had compounded my taxes at a rate that was not accurate.
My mortgage is the only debt I have. It is a $ 1,000,000. dollar loan. I owe $ 1,043,000.
Now for the questions.
- When do I make the payments to the trustee
- When do I start to make my mortgage payments?
- I received an "annual mortgage review" that states I overpaid and will receive a refund check for $ 2,070.62. Not sure why this is.
- My mortgage statement also states that I do not have a payment due until August 1st. It includes my regular principal and interest plus an additional amount towards escrow. The total amount is very doable- I would not have done Chapter 13 if they had been willing to do this in the first place.
- I also received a letter stating that they will restructure my loan if I apply within 30 days. It is typed out personally and states not to drop my Chapter 13 until I get approved.
Any help at all is appreciated. Most important is when I need to make a payment to trustee or to my mortgage company? Creditor meeting is not for a few weeks.