Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

I have been disabled since 2003. I have no assets, and receive

Customer Question
an SSD payment. I had...
I have been disabled since 2003. I have no assets, and receive an SSD payment. I had numerous debts. I could't pay all of them but managed to pay some. Most of these debts will come off my credit report this year. I do fear a judgement, but I will never have the means to pay anything. What should I do?I have incurred about $70,000.00 in medical bills in the last 2 years.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/8/2011
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Brandon M., Counselor at Law replied 6 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Hello there:

You mentioned the $70,000 in medical debts. What other debts do you have, and what are their approximate totals?
Terry L.
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney