How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2659
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been disabled since 2003. I have no assets, and receive

Customer Question

I have been disabled since 2003. I have no assets, and receive an SSD payment. I had numerous debts. I could't pay all of them but managed to pay some. Most of these debts will come off my credit report this year. I do fear a judgement, but I will never have the means to pay anything. What should I do?I have incurred about $70,000.00 in medical bills in the last 2 years.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Trial_master replied 6 years ago.
Hello there:

You mentioned the $70,000 in medical debts. What other debts do you have, and what are their approximate totals?

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions