How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 31731
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a member in good standing of the Georgia Bar and practice

Resolved Question:

I am a member in good standing of the Georgia Bar and practice only in federal jurisdiction. Is it necessary that I be a member of te Texas Bar if I want to practice only in the Northern Federal District Court.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney here to assist you.


You can be admitted pro hac vice to practice, but you're only limited to 3 cases per year. If you're going to be involved in more than 3 cases, you'll need to apply for a bar license from the state of Texas.



Roger and 2 other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you