How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JB Umphrey Your Own Question
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 20233
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
JB Umphrey is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have just been served from kansas city mo by a process server..however

Customer Question

i have just been served from kansas city mo by a process server..however when I looked at the paperwork,I noticed that in the document I was served ,there are several pages missing..such as where in the summons it states to see attached a copy of the agreement Exhibit A and a true and accurate copy of the continuing guaranty is attached herein by reference as exhibit B..Exhibit b states something totaly different and appears to be what they wrote down for exhibit C? is there anyway that I can use the fact that this subpoena isnt correct and make them have to subpoena me again,thus postponing this one?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 6 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. In the future, you can request me to answer any further questions.

Thank you for the request, but I'll opt out, as I don't practice in state court, so don't know if that will buy you more time. Good luck
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 6 years ago.
Can you please clarify: were you served with a subpoena or a lawsuit?