How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 31782
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and I filed chapter 13 on our own. We were informed

Resolved Question:

My wife and I filed chapter 13 on our own. We were informed by the trustee Friday that the court was dismissing it because we did not turn in paystubs. We are in Arizona. I know we mailed them in. HOw do I get it reinstated, just mail in paystubs or is there a form to fill out to send in with the stubs.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney here to assist you.


If the case has already been dismissed, you'll have to file a motion to reinstate the case.

The motion should address why the case was dismissed and what will happen if the case is reinstated. There is usually a hearing at which you should be present to state your case to the bankruptcy judge.

Roger and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you