Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

Is it wise to use a preparer for a no asset BK What is a fair

Is it wise to use...
Is it wise to use a preparer for a no asset BK? What is a fair price to pay for one?
1/7/2011
WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on.

For a no asset bankruptcy, a bankruptcy preparer is fine, however they are not attorneys, but do the basic forms well. They should not charge anything over $200 for their service.

Their are numerous websites who will prepare the petitions for you as well for less than $200.00
WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney