How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2670
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have been advised by an American firm Bogoslow,Jones , Stephens

Customer Question

i have been advised by an American firm Bogoslow,Jones , Stephens and Duffie that the Dulton Group with whom i purchased gold options in July/september through , have declared bankruptcy. They were based in Japan. I have recieved no further correspondence to date.
How do i know that gold options were even purchased? how can i follow up with supposedly appointed trustees? why doesnt the supposed lawyer Marvin Jones from above firm respond to email , does he exist? I realise i have been taken but would just like to discover the truth, if they are genuine i should have access over options to excercise before 26/1/2011.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.


My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.


Moderator, JustAnswer

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

an answer to querie would be appreciated , please contact me if you require any further information.



Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.


I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. When an expert responds, you will receive an email.

When you get a helpful answer, please remember to click on the green Accept button so that your expert gets paid for his work.

Thanks for your continued patience.