How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2889
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My yearly income is 30500.00 I have charge card debts of $27000.00.

Customer Question

My yearly income is 30500.00 I have charge card debts of $27000.00. I have no investments, no home. I rent. I am 75 years old.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Terry L. :

Hi and thank you for your question. In the future, you can request me to answer any further questions.

Terry L. :

You would be a good candidate for chapter 7 bankruptcy to discharge that debt in about 90 days.

Terry L. :

hello there. thanks for your questions

Terry L. :

Your income is below the median income for 1 person in WI

Terry L. and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Terry L. replied 6 years ago.
let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your time. good luck.