Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Dear Attorney Phillips, RE Trustee Demand 90 Days preference-

Customer Question
Dear Attorney Phillips, RE: Trustee Demand...
Dear Attorney Phillips,

RE: Trustee Demand 90 Days preference- Chpt 7,fortunoff- babbling creditor(susan)

Hope all is well with you. I received a follow up email from Just answer not sure if sent by you.

But still no word! Can you believe that my attorney only requested my spreadsheets & all my mountains of supporting Docs still have not moved! I guess I neglected to ask you an important question, whether the trustee deadline to supply all docs, is actually a real one. Would have saved me some panic!

We had a nice conversation & he did listen to all our ideas, so not as arogant I thought.

Thanks again for your personable professionalism! You are appreciated more than you know!

The waiting game continues.

with highest regards,
Susan
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
6/17/2010
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I encourage you to ask me for clarification, if you are not clear with my Answer.

We are having major bug issue on this site just now. I typed up a response to you and lost the whole thing!!!

Dear XXXXX:

Nice to hear from you. I was dying to get an update...

I did not send the reminder to you. I figured that you would contact me if you hear anything.

Anyway, the trustee's deadline is not set in stone if the attorney is in touch with the trustee.

Let's keep our fingers cross.

Please, no need to click ACCEPT so I am sending it as an Info Request.

How is your brother?

Hi Attorney Phillips,

That happened to me on this site too! Frustrating, but I am still a big fan!

Assume it is an auto email with your name on it. Anyway, it is nice to hear from you!

Silly me, I really took this deadline seriously.

Yes, a lot going on around me! Once again, just answer helped with another matter.

My brother, that is not such an easy answer. Wish he lived closer, so I could try to help them more. Did get some good advice from just answer, websites which I passed on to his wife! Also, now he & his wife are now going to same DR, that should help. He is still not well, obvious, when we spoke last week, but I managed to walk an even line & hopefully say the right things and I might be the only family member he is not mad at.

Thanks for asking!

I have a few things to cross my fingers for!

With the kindest of regards,

Susan

Ok. Take care.

As for your brother, it is good to keep the line of communcation open.

All the best,