How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WALLSTREETESQ Your Own Question
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 17252
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
WALLSTREETESQ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received a US Bankruptcy Court Order Dismissing Case Under

Resolved Question:

I received a US Bankruptcy Court Order Dismissing Case Under 11 USC 521(e). It says Motion to Dismiss For Debtor's Failure to Provide a Tax Return, etc., and ORDERED that the case is dismissed withour prejudice.

The Debtor owes me money, among others, and I had filed the paperwork to the court.

What does this notice mean?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 7 years ago.

Since his case was dismissed you can sue him and collect your money, he did not complete his bankruptcy as per the law and now he has lost his protection.

WALLSTREETESQ and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you