How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2891
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have filed Chapter 13 in pro se. I need to amend a schedule

Resolved Question:

I have filed Chapter 13 in pro se. I need to amend a schedule and the payment plan to reflect the schedule.
What form do I use or do I just redo the paperwork that will be changed and file it?
Do I need a motion to do this?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 7 years ago.
You can just refile that same schedule, with the words 'amended' at the top. You do not need a motion to amend the schedule, although you should prepare a certificate of service and send the amendments to all interested parties. If it is Schedule D,E, or F, the court charges $26. Any other schedule is free to amend. Thank you for your question, good luck.
Terry L. and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you