How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WALLSTREETESQ Your Own Question
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 17248
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
WALLSTREETESQ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed my current home under CH7 bankruptcy and was discharged

Resolved Question:

I filed my current home under CH7 bankruptcy and was discharged April 2008. My credit report shows the home included in BK and credit reports show zero balance. When applying for a FHA, do I tell them I am paying nothing and that the home was CH7 discharged?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 7 years ago.
yes you have to disclose that the mortgage was discharged, but after two years you would be able to get a FHA loan
WALLSTREETESQ and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you