How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2897
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Nevada. Can a 12yr old motorhome that has no debt

This answer was rated:

I live in Nevada. Can a 12yr old motorhome that has no debt and I live in fulltime be homesteaded?
Hi and thanks for your question.
Below is the homestead exemption in Nevada. If the mobile home is worth less than $550,000 then it will be exempt. You have to declare the exemption and record it before filing. Talk to a local bankruptcy attorney to review that process. most offer free consultations. good luck


115.010 & 115.020 - Real property or mobile home up to $550,000. Must record a homestead declaration before filing for bankruptcy (115.020).

Terry L. and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you