How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The trustee has asked me to file an amendment to my personal

This answer was rated:

The trustee has asked me to file an amendment to my personal Chapter 7 filing for schedule I and J. Also an amendment for a change of address and affirmation of a debt.

I cant find specific amendment forms...What forms do I need to use to file these amendments to my original filing?
there is no specific amendment form. Simply submit the forms in question with the correct information and pay the filing fee
Ellen and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you