Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

I had the option of receiving my equity either in lump sum,

Customer Question
m,onthly payments or line of...
I had the option of receiving my equity either in lump sum, m,onthly payments or line of credit. I chose line of credit.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
1/6/2010
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Brent Blanchard, Bankruptcy Attorney replied 7 years ago
Brent Blanchard
Brent Blanchard, Bankruptcy Attorney
Equity from the sale of a house which brought a price higher than the existing loan(s) secured by that property?

Please clarify the question.

Thank you.
This was part of another question which has been answered. The question was with a reverse mortgage , the proceeds being in a line of credit, can a bankruptcy ct attached these funds. Thanks for your time. The answer I received is that it cannot be attached.
Terry L.
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney