How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 6422
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

where can i find a printed motion to convert a chapter 11 bankruptcy

Resolved Question:

where can i find a printed motion to convert a chapter 11 bankruptcy to a chapter 7
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 years ago.

I was not able to find a form for you on this online. Your best option is to go to a local law school library or the county law library and ask the librarian for a treatise on bankruptcy. There are several different authors and some of the publications come in binders that can take up an entire shelf of bankruptcy form and materials. Once you find the publications, look in the index section under chapter 11 and see if you can locate the form.


Please click "Accept" so that I can get credit for this answer. We can continue our conversation after that at no additional charge.


Maverick and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you