Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

where can i find a printed motion to convert a chapter 11 bankruptcy

where can i find a printed motion to convert a chapter 11 bankruptcy to a chapter 7
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 years ago.

I was not able to find a form for you on this online. Your best option is to go to a local law school library or the county law library and ask the librarian for a treatise on bankruptcy. There are several different authors and some of the publications come in binders that can take up an entire shelf of bankruptcy form and materials. Once you find the publications, look in the index section under chapter 11 and see if you can locate the form.

Please click "Accept" so that I can get credit for this answer. We can continue our conversation after that at no additional charge.