How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2890
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Plymouth and am looking for bankruptcy lawyer would

Customer Question

I live in Plymouth and am looking for bankruptcy lawyer would you be able to refer me to someone
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 8 years ago.
You can check with the local better business bureau.

Or you can check the local or state bar associations.

Plymouth County Bar Association
144 Main Street
Brockton, MA 02301
Telephone: (508)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>

Massachusetts Bar Association
Telephone: 1-800-392-6164 or 1-800-244-8393