How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2900
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a s corp business that is not able to pay 3 venders

Resolved Question:

I have a s corp business that is not able to pay 3 venders right now and they are telling me they will sue if I do pay. What are some of my options please. I have paid some small amounts but, I need to regroup my business is slow and I need to make through these difficult times.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 8 years ago.
You have numerous options here.
1. you can negotiate with your creditors to get a repayment plan.
2. you can sue your employee for the unauthorized charges
3. you can close the business
4. you can file bankruptcy for the business and or personal bankruptcy if there are personal guarantees on the debts.
5. You can always send the creditor what you can with an explanation of the situation
Terry L. and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you