How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 19477
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

who can I contact about Obamas aid for struggling homeowners

Resolved Question:

who can I contact about Obamas aid for struggling homeowners without being charged thousands of dollors for the help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 years ago.

Contact Homeownership Preservation Foundation immediately to see if they can help you. This is a non-profit organization that assists people in danger of foreclosure.

Their web site is:
Copy and paste the link on your address bar. I don't think clicking works. Their phone is 1-888-995-HOPE (4673). This is a 24-hour hotline.


Phillips Esq. and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you