jbrlaw
jbrlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Creditors' rights lawyer involving collections, foreclosures and bankruptcies for almost 19 years.
7883151

How much would you charge me to handle my case?

Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  jbrlaw replied 9 years ago.
As previosuly stated, I am no longer in private proactice. Please let me know your location and I can try to help you find an appropriate attorney.

***************************************************
Please note that I may not be licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. As such, my above comments shall not be construed as legal advice and shall not be deemed to form an attorney-client relationship.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
San Diego,Ca 92104
Expert:  jbrlaw replied 9 years ago.
For San Diego, since I don't know anyone personally, I suggest going to www.findlaw.com and entering your location and "bankruptcy" as the desired specialty. There will be many choices. Make sure there is no charge for the initial consultation and try to find someone who charges a flat fee of no more than $1000 or so plus filing fees (Chapter 7's are more). You don't have to find anyone special, in my opinion. This stuff is relatively easy and cookie-cutter for bankruptcy mills that handle large volumes of cases. Don't expect great customer service, but they'll get the job done.