How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2659
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am canadia citizen living and working in usa. due to my ...

Customer Question

i am canadia citizen living and working in usa. due to my finicial problems i have declared bankcruptcy in michigan. i have canadia loans around 40000 and my income is 3000 per month. i am behind my credit cards payments.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  VanDLaw replied 9 years ago.


I would be happy to assist you, what is the question you have regarding your bankruptcy in Michigan?