How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WA Bankruptcy Lawyer Your Own Question
WA Bankruptcy Lawyer
WA Bankruptcy Lawyer, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 25
Experience:  30 years practice. Author of several articles.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
WA Bankruptcy Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a foreclosure and a judgement placed against me from ...

Resolved Question:

i have a foreclosure and a judgement placed against me from the state of florida. the home sold 3-1-04, for hte amount owed. it went into forecloser due to illness. can it be removed and how?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WA Bankruptcy Lawyer replied 9 years ago.
This question makes no sense. Removed from what?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to WA Bankruptcy Lawyer's Post: sorry, i want to know how to remove the judgement off my credit report. the home has been sold for the ammount owed, then resold again y the same bank. the foreclosure was in 2003.
Expert:  WA Bankruptcy Lawyer replied 9 years ago.
You can contest it with the credit reporting agencies but Ithink you are stuck with it until it ages off or until you can negotiate something with the credit grantor. There are compajies, mostly scams,that do this sort of thing but their success rate is questionable and the fees rediculous.
WA Bankruptcy Lawyer and 2 other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you