How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Terry L. Your Own Question
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 2671
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Terry L. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to file an objectiom. I need to file a motion .

Customer Question

I had windows installed. The installer put in windows three, and the cost is roughly $18,000.00, He also committed fraud. I live in CA. My house is in CA. This is the second Bankruptcy. The attorney firm I hired last year;just didn't give a damm. I know I have to notify the proper authorities. Right now I am trying to save my house. The second objection I have to file, is about an fix it tickets I had them both fixed. I was ill and didn't have the results turned in so instead of $20.00 I know owe $3120.00. I wanted to see if the Bankruptcy Judge would dismiss the fines and late charges. I need to file a motion to have the "STAY" extnd out for five years. Right now I can pay off the arrears as long as I don't miss another payment.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WA Bankruptcy Lawyer replied 9 years ago.
What is the question that you are asking?