Autism

Autism Questions? Ask an Autism Expert for Answers ASAP

Autism

My son has just been assessed and it has been indicated to

Customer Question
Hi,My son has just been...
Hi,My son has just been assessed and it has been indicated to us that he seems Autistic, though borderline. A formal report is still to come through, however, I have started researching the condition online extensively.He will turn 4 come the next 15 days.He has limited speech(singlewords, with a lot of imitation, with an understanding of about 25% of the ones that he imitates), good gross motor skills, good eye contact, good pointing/gesturing, lots of expressions, does not have sensitivity to light or sounds and actually dances to loud songs, is very social.His pain areas are : Speech, throwing temper tantrums at times due to the limited speech, intellectual delay due to speech.I just want to check is starting ABA and its efficacy now too late ? Will his speech return to normal ? I am happy to spend as much money as needed with his development, so engaging the best therapists shouldn't be an issue.A quick answer would be extremely appreciated.Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Autism
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The question has already been answered. Though seeking a second opinion.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/31/2015
Autism Expert: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered. replied 1 year ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.

Please accept the additional service offer, so that I will call you.

Sincerely,

Dr Chaithanya

Dan, MA/MRC
Dan, MA/MRC
Dan, MA/MRC, Professional Counselor, Educator