Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

In 1968, I received a head injury, in a faulty lift, In

Customer Question
In 1968 , I...

In 1968 , I received a head injury , in a faulty lift, In Gallagher's tobacco plant in northern Ireland, they paid my father not to claim, how can I get the compensation I was denied as an innocent infant?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Northern Irish lawyer about this?

No ,

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None but my father got the doctor who stitched me up to draw up a noterized letter, which he took to the company factory manager who handed him a cheque for 5000 pounds.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure!!

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Australia Law
7/11/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 days ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Evening

This is an Irish law question?