Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
Hello The divorce papers Im filling out there is a Question
Leon, Solicitor
Hello The divorce papers I'm filling out there is a Question about child support. I have 70/30 child support with mutual agreement with my wife having to pay me $159 a month. This is for her benefit s… read more
the question i have is regarding the family courts setting
Leon, Solicitor
the question i have is regarding the family courts setting out conditions in regard to seeing our grandchildren when their father is supposed to get them on visitation days. the mother has filled the … read more
I have been divorced recently. Family court in parramatta
John Melis, Lawyer
I have been divorced recently JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court? Customer: Family court in parramatta granted divorce JA: Family law varies by state. What state … read more
Family law court orders were signed out of court by both parties
Leon, Solicitor
Family law court orders were signed out of court by both parties on agreement with each other the other party not says they interpreting them differntly to what we agreed on.eg e. during the Christmas… read more
I have been served divorce papers and just need to know what
Katrina Bell
Katrina Bell, Barrister Sole
I have been served divorce papers and just need to know what I fill out, also what I fill out as I dont wabt to attend court as he is violent… read more
My question is are you able to help me fill out an intiation
Leon, Solicitor
My question is are you able to help me fill out an intiation in a case application form the the Family Law Court Australia if yes then there are several questions that I need to ask because I am not q… read more
If a family law court has signed off om both parties and
Daniel, Solicitor
If a family law court has signed off om both parties and settled and the respondent now has proof that the applicant has filed false information, is there any recourse to return to court… read more
I have been divorced years now. Family court in NZ granted
Leon, Solicitor
I have been divorced for 6 years now. Family court in NZ granted us shared custody. When we moved to Australia in 2014 I was without a job so I lived with my ex-husband (still am) and our daughter. Al… read more
I have a family law issue, if a couple was divorcing the woman
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
I have a family law issue, if a couple was divorcing the woman signed the papers, the husband did not, she died - there is a 10 yr old child - is the father the automatic guardian of the child or does… read more
hi my name is paul.. the question i need to ask is.... when
qldlawyer
qldlawyer, Bachelor's Degree
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX question i need to ask is.... when my ex wife and i divorced we had legal papers drawn up regarding the family house.. we had it put that the house could not be sold until ou… read more
My daughter has been served with papers for Family court.
Leon, Solicitor
My daughter has been served with papers for Family court. The papers were not served at the address on them. Her name is XXXXX XXXXX throughout the documents, can this still be a legal document and if… read more
A quick question regarding family court. If there is an
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, a quick question regarding family court. If there is an injunction in place that no party is to enter the property or sell any of the possessions, does this mean if one party is advertising things… read more
i have been told that papers from the Adelaide family court
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
i have been told that papers from the Adelaide family court are trying to be served on me but i have moved to another state. Can you please advise me what happens if the papers are not served on me pl… read more
I have a question in regards to a family trust. Not a paid
Leon, Solicitor
I have a question in regards ***** ***** family trust … read more
I have a divorce case in the family court of WA that
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
Hello I have a divorce case in the family court of WA that has been in limbo for some time. A divorce was just granted but the binding financial agreement was presented with a deliberate conflict (Ord… read more
I am in the process of filling out the papers for a divorce
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
I am in the process of filling out the papers for a divorce that my husband (separated for over 2 years) has given me. He informs me that we do not have to settle on our property / financial matters u… read more
We have a hand typed piece of paper that is signed by both
Leon, Solicitor
We have a hand typed piece of paper that is signed by both biological mum & dad to say that we have 50/50 custody of twins & we have had that agree since they were 6 , they are now 17. we have been ge… read more
I currently have court papers in place with the family law
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
I currently have court papers in place with the family law courts. Myself and my ex-husband are on a shared custody basis ( week about ). I am currently engaged to be married. Myself and my Husband to… read more