Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
hi i am 19 i work at a racing stable i am casual and i am employed
Leon, Solicitor
hi i am 19 i work at a racing stable i am casual and i am employed as a stable hand how much is my pay rate… read more
I was employed as a casual in the thoroughbred racing
Leon, Solicitor
I was employed as a casual in the thoroughbred racing industry working between 25-35hr per week but was only on $18/hr (industry award is 23.64) I asked for back pay and they are now claiming ( 4 mont… read more
I am into my 3rd year as a casual employee ,I work a permanent
Leon, Solicitor
I am into my 3rd year as a casual employee ,I work a permanent roster 40/46 hrs do I have any grounds to ask employment… read more
My son is working in Retail Industry. He works as casual for
Leon, Solicitor
My son is working in Retail Industry. He works as casual for more than 3 yrs. Since, he approach the Manager to be transferred to another Store as he was having problem with the Assistant Manager, he … read more
I have been employed in the retail industry over 7 years
Leon, Solicitor
Good afternoon I have been employed in the retail industry over 7 years with the same company. I was originally employed as a casual for 6 hours a week. I now work 5 hours a week....3 hours on a Thurs… read more
Hi, my son-in-law David (25yo) has just been let go from
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
Hi, my son-in-law David (25yo) has just been " let go " from a job he has had as a casual for the last 3 years, he was working on a sand dredger, the boss has another couple of workers same age who ap… read more
I work as Tuckshop Convenor 7 years on casual rates doing
Leon, Solicitor
I work as Tuckshop Convenor for last 7 years on casual rates doing average 23-27 hrs per week. Took over uniform shop during this time as well and was given extra 2 hours (included in 23-27 hours). Ha… read more
I have been working in the tourist 7 years as a casual
Daniel, Solicitor
i have been working in the tourist for about 7 years as a casual employee and recently called in by the operations manager and told i would not be offered any more shifts.I have not been sacked or mad… read more
I am 63 years of age and I wish to retire from my job and cash
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I am 63 years of age and I wish to retire from my job and cash in my Superannuation - to do this I have to sign a stat dec to say I'm retiring from the workforce - can I get another full time job afte… read more
I have employed a man for 7 years working in construction industry
Leon, Solicitor
I have employed a man for 7 years working in construction industry on an individual signed agreement of 5 days and 1 Saturday a month. He has now demanded that time every Friday be given for him to at… read more
My husband has been working for a company for 4 years. He is
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My husband has been working for a company for 4 years. He is a trademan. First he worked as a casual worker and then was employed peramantly. He received the same as his casual pay but then also got p… read more
I worked for this company for 10 years as casual full time.
Leon, Solicitor
I worked for this company for 10 years as casual full time. But the ownership changed during first 7 year. I been working with new owner for 3 years. Am I entitled to long service leave paid? Thank u … read more
, I am 63 years of aged and recently been advised by my
Leon, Solicitor
Hello, I am 63 years of aged and recently been advised by my employer that they wish to change the terms of my contract. My current role is Engineering Manager and they wish to put me back to supervis… read more
HI dear Lawer My son just has got the job in compjuter industry.
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
HI dear Lawer My son just has got the job in compjuter industry. The job is very responsible. He had the interview and according to the pannel decission my son was the best candidate, so he has got th… read more
I have a 17 year old son who was unfairly dismissed from a
Daniel, Solicitor
I have a 17 year old son who was unfairly dismissed from a casual job which he has had for two year. we are told nbecause he is a casual he has no rights? … read more
hello , we are four brother age 29 .26 25.18 and mother .My
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
hello , we are four brother age 29 .26 25.18 and mother .My older brother is australian citizen and my mom is permanent residence my youngest brother is 18 year old he is also permanent residence. i a… read more
My son is employed in the security industry and finds that
Leon, Solicitor
My son is employed in the security industry and finds that he is working long hours with sometimes only 7 hours between his end of shift and start of his next shift. They are using bullying tactics an… read more
Ive resined my job due to the fact the fact that i have had
Leon, Solicitor
ive resined my job due to the fact the fact that i have had issues at work. … read more