Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
I have a fruit shop in hervey bay and i just found out my land
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I have a fruit shop in hervey bay and i just found out my land lord is letting another fruit shop move in the same complex less than 100 metres from my bussiness. I would like to know is this legal. A… read more
My wife I feel is not receiving proper basic health care at
Leon, Solicitor
my wife I feel is not receiving proper basic health care at hervey bay hospital and I have concerns for her I am her enduring power of atternony but no doctor hads spoken to me since she had her opera… read more
Father an nanna have 50 50 custody from a court order i said
John Melis, Lawyer
Father an nanna have 50 50 custody from a court order i said they could move to hervey bay qlds as long as we have them for school holidays know how there going at school have talking time on snapchat… read more
I need to break my lease on a house I am renting in Hervey
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I need to break my lease on a house I am renting in Hervey Bay QLD. I am 4 months into the lease but have ben offered a job in Brisbane which I would like to consider.I also have been diagnosed with r… read more
I have been investing money into tpg holdings.I have a large
Law Educator, Esq., solicitor
I have been investing money into tpg holdings.I have a large amount of money in the account and have been trying to withdraw some of it out,they are ingoring my fax that i have sent several times. Wha… read more
I gave a someone money to invest about 4 years ago with no
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi there I gave a someone money to invest about 4 years ago with no documentation or anything. Is there any way to get this money back? … read more
I worked in Australia for about a year, this was two years
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Lawyer
I worked in Australia for about a year, this was two years ago. I am a us resident and have been back in US for two years, I forfeited my temporary residency visa. I would like to get what I paid into… read more
We invested a sizable amount money with a friend for what was
Leon, Solicitor
We invested a sizable amount money with a friend for what was going to be a fixed two year period, and are now having difficulty getting any of our money back. We did not sign any contracts, but we do… read more
i have just been caught shop lifting from two stores. it is
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
i have just been caught shop lifting from two stores. it is my first ever offense. i am almost at the end of a 5 year double degree for psychology/socialwork and a conviction will severley impede my a… read more
Need some help with Australian fair work related issue. I am
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, need some help with Australian fair work related issue. I am a Casual staff at a coffee shop, been there for about 5 months, no written contract. Most of the shifts I work are 6:30am-5:00pm or 7:30am-4:00pm (Sunday) , longer than 8 hours yes, and no official break time, in fact I do not have a break, always have to work and eat at the same time because of the work load. The owner, my boss, asked me to give her notice if I wanted to leave, I agreed and later handed in my notice about 2 months ago, she convinced me to stay, then I sent another notice, she asked me to give her 3 more weeks to find a replacement, I agreed. Now there are still two weeks to go but i can't work for her anymore because of my commitment to my other Casual job, which is more an more important source of my income, I told her that I need to leave now, she wants to hold me onto the three weeks I have agreed, but I really can't do it in this context. Do I have options? All communications are done through phone SMS and verbal. Thank you. … read more
Hi My name isXXXXX have a share holding in a Shirt
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
Hi My name isXXXXX have a share holding in a Shirt shop (shirt domain pty ltd) of which I invested some $46000. The Directores have reccently sold the business for $61000 to another party without cons… read more
I have been on work cover for the last - nearly two years -
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I have been on work cover for the last - nearly two years - and my knee is still not any better, even after two operations and now they are offering me a payout and basically saying that there is no j… read more
Hi! A couple of years ago i took some amount of money from
Katrina Bell
Katrina Bell, Barrister Sole
Hi! A couple of years ago i took some amount of money from a company that i worked for. I have been trying to pay this back, but at present i have a child with disabilities & are unable to get a job. … read more
hello. im an italian guy living in kalgoorlie wa. i have a
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Lawyer
hello. i'm an italian guy living in kalgoorlie wa. i have a 457 visa until march 2017. i would like to know if i can have a my own business or if i need have the permanent residence before run my own … read more
I was in a defacto relationship for 13 years and over that
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I was in a defacto relationship for 13 years and over that time accrued two investment properties. About 14 months ago my spouse cheated on me with her new employer and now lives with him. We have no … read more
I have lived with my partner for about 17 years as defacto
Leon, Solicitor
I have lived with my partner for about 17 years as defacto and we have two children 17yrs & 11yrs old. We have been sepatated since 4/2/2009. I have walked out from the house with my children from Syd… read more
Some 10 years ago I invested $200.000 in my daughter and Son
Leon, Solicitor
Some 10 years ago I invested $200.000 in my daughter and Son in law's home. He was a builder and we agreed to buy property renovate and sell and the end result would that we would each have a home fre… read more