Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
My wife left me 12 mths ago, Isuspect that she won a large
John Melis, Lawyer
My wife left me 12 mths ago, Isuspect that she won a large lottery prize before leaving. She now has severel credit cards cashed up and is trying ti hide the funds, she has spent tens of thousands on … read more
my husband left me 12 months ago after 20yrs marriage. He moved
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
my husband left me 12 months ago after 20yrs marriage. He moved in with a new partner and left me with 3 of our 4 children under 18 years of age. He promised to keep paying half the mortgage for the n… read more
My wife left me after 3 1/2 year marriage. I built a home
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
My wife left me after 3 1/2 year marriage. I built a home valued at $500,000 which still has a mortgage of $265.000 owing on it. My wife paid $18,000 towards the mortgage, but did not pay anything tow… read more
My ex wife left me with 3 children to look after with 3 days
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My ex wife left me with 3 children to look after with 3 days notice. She had left the country to an unknown destination, not knowing when she was coming back. She did not even leave any contact number… read more
my wife left me,she took the children and left for melbourne,she
Daniel, Solicitor
my wife left me,she took the children and left for melbourne,she have a interim intervention order against me,aperently some domestic worker in perth help her with it,but every thing on it is a lot of… read more
My wife and i have seperated after 23 years of marriage,Iam
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My wife and i have seperated after 23 years of marriage,Iam 60 she is 53 we have two children 16 and 12 ,the house is in joint names and have a mortgage $132000 ,the 16 year old wants to come with me … read more
my defacto wife left me 2 months ago and have not seen or spoken
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
my defacto wife left me 2 months ago and have not seen or spoken to children 3 weeks after she left i was given a restraining order the affidavit is full or unprecedented lies ,i went to mediation to … read more
My daughter left her husband after only 3 months of marriage
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My daughter left her husband after only 3 months of marriage to return to England with their two young children, the children have both UK and Australian passports as they were born in Australia, my d… read more
My wife left after only 3 1/2 years of marriage stating that
Leon, Solicitor
My wife left after only 3 1/2 years of marriage stating that she had been trying to change me and couldn't so all she wanted was money. She obviously went into the marriage with this in mind, as I was… read more
My ex husband was executor of an aproximately 7 million dollar
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My ex husband was executor of an aproximately 7 million dollar estate. I left him due to abuse shortly after the testor's death. He was taken to the Supreme Court for misappropriation of funds (I aler… read more
I have separated from my wife of 12 years after she told me
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
I have separated from my wife of 12 years after she told me that she has been a lesbian all her life. We have 3 boys 4, 6 & 8. She wants to move 50 km away to another town with our boys. I like living… read more
My situation is that my wife left me and in our 22 year marriage
Daniel, Solicitor
My situation is that my wife left me and in our 22 year marriage we never had to much and we lived with my parents in all that time.We have two kids a boy 19 years and girl 16 years.There both living … read more
My Wife & I have separated after 28 years marriage and she
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My Wife & I have separated after 28 years marriage and she is now seeking a 50/50 settlement. She has left the family home and moved out with her girlfriend. We have two children who are in their mid … read more
My wife left me at the end of 2010. I presume she will file
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
My wife left me at the end of 2010. I presume she will file for divorce after 12 months seperation. She has moved interstate. I am living in our home that is owned in joint names. Whilst she has verba… read more
My wife is in the process of leaving the marriage and intends
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My wife is in the process of leaving the marriage and intends seeking a divorce. She wishes to take our 4 children and move to Sydney from Maitland (approx' 160 km). This will involve taking them from… read more
My wife separated from me after a marriage of 2 years where
Leon, Solicitor
My wife separated from me after a marriage of 2 years where she stayed overseas for 6 months with my parents and stayed here for 18 months with me. In those 18 months she contributed a total of $10K t… read more
My wife walked out 3 months ago after 22 years of marriage;
Leon, Solicitor
My wife 'walked out' 3 months ago after 22 years of marriage; I am 57 yo, my ex is 61; all children grown up & left home; we have a $500k mortgage on one house (currently my home), and ex lives in our… read more