Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
Had phone call from Phil from The Resort Club Mooloolaba to
John Melis, Lawyer
Had phone call from Phil from The Resort Club Mooloolaba to upgrade my membership for $299.00. I gave him my Visa card number, the noticed my mobile had a red ! mark indicating a possible scam. Can yo… read more
I want to cancel our Classic Holiday Club membership. We
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Lawyer
I want to cancel our Classic Holiday Club membership. We have paid the full $8000 many years ago and now have to pay the annual fee however we have never used the accommodation as the locations simply… read more
On the 26th June 2017 I received a call from Hightide
John Melis, Lawyer
Thank You, On the 26th June 2017 I received a call from Hightide Holidays. … read more
Second opinion] Thank You, On the 26th June 2017 I received
Leon, Solicitor
Second opinion] Thank You, ***** ***** 26th June 2017 I received a call from Hightide Holidays. … read more
I was a member of the Albury Commercial Club. My membership
Daniel, Solicitor
I was a member of the Albury Commercial Club. My membership was cancelled on 16/12/2013 for a period of up to 12 months due to an 'incident' which occurred back on 7/9/2013. I was accused by a 19 year… read more
I have carried out an upgrade purchase of a caravan on a
John Melis, Lawyer
I have carried out an upgrade purchase of a caravan on a holiday park and want to cancel the agreement before taking possession is this possible … read more
Is there anything I can do to legally stop a family member
Daniel, Solicitor
Is there anything I can do to legally stop a family member who frequently rings to verbally abuse me over the phone and says things that are not true. These things cause me sleeplessness and are very … read more
About 16th or 17th March someone from Telstra phoned me
Leon, Solicitor
About 16th or 17th March someone from Telstra phoned me wanting to upgrade my home phone to Home Internet Small Bundle. I wasn't particularly interested until he promised to throw in an Apple Ipad air… read more
I am sueing a NSW government department, this is a civil
John Melis, Lawyer
I am sueing a NSW government department, this is a civil claim. … read more
My husband and I recently returned from holiday in queensland.
Leon, Solicitor
My husband and I recently returned from holiday in queensland. We received a phone call from the hotel to state the room we had stayed in had been infested with bedbugs and were we okay We were when w… read more
I want to buy a home in Qld,with a option agreement, asking
John Melis, Lawyer
Hello, I want to buy a home in Qld,with a option agreement, asking price was $425k, owners have since don minor upgrades eg, roller doors on garage gutter up grade,now asking price is $440k,the home h… read more
It's about the Wyndham Time Share.On Dec 2008 I was working
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Hi Expert, It's about the Wyndham Time Share.On Dec 2008 I was working on the office and got a phone call about Holiday package and next couple of days later me and my wife went to the Parramatta wher… read more
I am a financial member of the ETU and wish to resign or
Leon, Solicitor
Hi Pearl, i am a financial member of the ETU and wish to resign or give up my membership. I pay fees on a forthrightly basis. The ETU are saying I must give them three months financial notice to quit … read more
Can a family member ring my fathers executor ( a lawyer) of
John Melis, Lawyer
Can a family member ring my fathers executor ( a lawyer) of his will, to find out information regarding the will ? I am my fathers power of attorney. … read more
Hello, I am a member of a NSW Surf Lifesaving Club whos
D. Coleman
D. Coleman, Solicitor
Hello, I am a member of a NSW Surf Lifesaving Club who's management committee has declined to renew my membership. Their decision has been referred to Surf Lifesaving Australia as a formal grievance c… read more
Good morning I have a question that has arisen from a phone
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Good morning I have a question that has arisen from a phone call received from Legacy Australia. I am a founding member of the Legacy Veterans incorporated and Legacy Australia has problems with our u… read more
i am a member of a aboriginal organisation who have without
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
i am a member of a aboriginal organisation who have without the knowledge of the membership changed from a PBC operation so as not to come under the CATSI act and are now registerd under the ASIC admi… read more
My partner and I signed up for a holiday resort club
Leon, Solicitor
My partner and I signed up for a holiday resort club membership and are having serious doubts. Can we not go through with it? Or are we legally obligated to? It was signed up in Bali with the Karma Gr… read more