Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Leon, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
My step son is refusing to vacate our house so that we can
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My step son is refusing to vacate our house so that we can rent it out. He pays no rent and has no formal agreement. Can I have him removed… read more
My son who is in remand has medical complaints about his
John Melis, Lawyer
My son who is in remand has medical complaints about his treatments and I have been in contact with the Justice Health department on several occassions about his medical treatment. He has been refused… read more
My 21 year old son is in remand prison in Adelaide. He said
John Melis, Lawyer
My 21 year old son is in remand prison in Adelaide. He said it was for trespassing, driving a unregistered car, unpaid fines. He said he goes to court on the 1st of February. I live in QLD so have onl… read more
Our son is being held on remand for GBH. He claims that he
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Our son is being held on remand for GBH. He claims that he was the victim, not the perpetrator and this can be validated since the police called for an ambulance for our son. There was a committal hea… read more
my partner is in remand center, his contest is due 14th, he
Leon, Solicitor
my partner is in remand center, his contest is due 14th, he is accused of harressement, and an officer he upset have gone out of his way to gather as much complaints against him written up in a brief … read more
If the court has frozen our assists whilst my ex-husband
Leon, Solicitor
if the court has frozen our assists whilst my ex-husband serves prison time for fraud,can the bank for close on our house? if so if there is a profit can i have part of the profit or does it remain fr… read more
My son has had an accident in australia requiring emergency
Peter G.
Peter G., Solicitor
My son has had an accident in australia requiring emergency medical treatment. His insurance company have refused cover saying he was intoxicated, he refutes this. There is no medical evidence from th… read more
Hi.. We are looking for someone who can assist our company
Leon, Solicitor
Hi.. We are looking for someone who can assist our company review a contract that we have been sent by a potential supplier. Our company sells internet services ie ADSL, Ethernet and fibre connections… read more
My husband and I accessed our home equity to assist our son
Leon, Solicitor
My husband and I accessed our home equity to assist our son 11 years ago. The mortgage loan is in 3 names however we signed a withdrawl authority stipulating only my husband and I to sign. We recently… read more
I have another question with which you may be able to assist
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
I have another question with which you may be able to assist me. My step-son was involved with a known prostitute 4 years ago. She now claims that he is the father of a child born in December 2008. Sh… read more
I am wondering if you can answer a question for me. We are a
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, yes i am wondering if you can answer a question for me. We are a wedding reception center and one of our customers was recommended a DJ by us, they hated him and called saying they are going to le… read more
We have set up our medical practice to pay doctors the same
Leon, Solicitor
We have set up our medical practice to pay doctors the same way as many other practices whereby the doctor is an independent contractor who gets a % + or inclusive of GST of total fees charged to pati… read more
I have a shop in shopping center, my shop have cctv. Can we
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
I have a shop in shopping center, my shop have cctv. Can we give the cctv video to channel tv without center management concent, or have to they concent, then we can give to channel TV?… read more
We have not seen our gran-daughter since our son split with
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
We have not seen our gran-daughter since our son split with his girlfriend about 5 years ago , we have tried to see her but when we get there she wont answer the door . I have been sending presents an… read more
we have 2 grandsons living with a step father. The mother died
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
we have 2 grandsons living with a step father. The mother died some 10 months ago and our son (the real father) has been supporting the boys in terms with an agreement made with his dying wife who did… read more
can a specialist deny a patients request to have an accompanying
Leon, Solicitor
can a private medical specialist deny a patient's request to have an accompanying person present at their consultation?… read more
My 28 yr old son in prison and has been denied treatment for
Leon, Solicitor
My 28 yr old son in prison and has been denied treatment for depression, anxiety and severe low back pain. The Judge ordered that his medications requirements be addressed. Despite this he went the ne… read more
How long can a legal aid lawyer drag out a case for my son
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
How long can a legal aid lawyer drag out a case for? my son has been in jail for 7months on remand and his legal aid lawyer keeps on dragging things out… read more