Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
Had a car accident where my car was damaged, only slightly.
Peter G.
Peter G., Solicitor
Had a car accident where my car was damaged, only slightly. It was night, we exchanged details, however when I tried to contact the other person, they had given me false details. What can I do. I didn… read more
Ive got a property damage case. My neighbors car was damaged
Leon, Solicitor
I've got a property damage case. My neighbor's car was damaged by the clasping fence between us. He claimed insurance compensation, and the insurance company NRMA now wants to recover the cost from me… read more
Some months ago another driver ran into my car and caused
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi, some months ago another driver ran into my car and caused around $2500.00 damage, because I was insured I didn't expect any dramas.the other driver gave me his details and sped off, when I explain… read more
I have some people that brought my car for the sum of $3000.00
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
I have some people that brought my car for the sum of $3000.00 have paid $1000.00 off will not talk with us avoiding phone calls wont answer the door just totally avoiding us. We have sent them a lett… read more
My query is about car damage i caused by driving too close
Leon, Solicitor
My query is about car damage i caused by driving too close to a car and caused some paint damage. … read more
does my husband (we are separated) have to inform me where
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
does my husband (we are separated) have to inform me where he is living when my 2 yr old is on overnight visitation? I am in western australia which has its own rules....… read more
I need some advise as to what to do to recover damages due
Daniel, Solicitor
Hi Pearl. I need some advise as to what to do to recover damages due to malicious damage to my car to which the person was caught on video camera. She has been charged with malicious damage and domest… read more
I have a problem where, my son got involve in car. He
John Melis, Lawyer
I have a problem where, my son got involve in car. He crashed into other car. I want to pay $160 a fortnight but he doesn't want. He wants $500. I am the only one working. I did told him that too. He … read more
Good Morning I am a grandmother of 2 children, my son and
Leon, Solicitor
Good Morning I am a grandmother of 2 children, my son and his wife seperated around 6 weeks ago, I have tried to stay neutral through all of this and have requested to see the kids on a number of occi… read more
hi i am a building contractor. i have done some paving work
Leon, Solicitor
hi i am a building contractor. i have done some paving work for a couple in december 2010 and we gave them a invioce around the same time. in febuary 2011 checking our book work we noticed this couple… read more
I have tried to get the family medical history from the father
Leon, Solicitor
I have tried to get the family medical history from the father of my 8 month old daughter but he just hangs up on me and his parents are refusing to provide me with it, do i have the right to that inf… read more
My mother got “accidently” cut from a whippersnapper can we
Daniel, Solicitor
my mother got “accidently” cut from a whippersnapper can we sue? … read more
If my 187visa got called because i didn't stay 2 years
Leon, Solicitor
If my 187visa got called because i didn't stay 2 years working for my sponsor but the only reason I left is he did not pay me probably and refused to give me work after I said he was in the wrong. Do … read more
I do have a problem with my labour damaging my trees and
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, I do have a problem with my labour damaging my trees and destroyed the privacy of by backyard which we have tried to establish for many years. Who can I talk to?. … read more
I called the cops last night there is a car inside of my
Leon, Solicitor
My name's Darrell I called the cops last night there is a car inside of my house I just need some advice to do this I got no money to spend and I work full time … read more
I was recently in a minor accident where I reversed into a
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi, I was recently in a minor accident where I reversed into a car with my tow ball. The only damage that was done was a crack in the plastic cover and a dent in the number plate itself. I have been given a bill for $4420.38, I believe this is an extremely inflated price for one new number plate and a plastic cover to go with it. I have insurance so that is not the issue, my issue is being robbed for such minor damage. … read more
My daughters ex-boyfriend damaged her car. He kicked or punched
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
My daughters ex-boyfriend damaged her car. He kicked or punched several dents in the car. Can we make a claim in the Small Claims Tribunal and do we need to report it to the police?… read more
My car just got hit by a car and it ran away. I got bad
John Melis, Lawyer
My car just got hit by a car and it ran away. I got bad damage to my car and I have no insurance what can I do or what do I have to do … read more