Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
I was disconnected from AGL and went to a mother superior
John Melis, Lawyer
I was disconnected from AGL and went to a mother superior and AGL are still billing me when I'm with some one else … read more
I have been in a battle with AGL for nearly a year now where
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi there, I have been in a battle with AGL for nearly a year now where they have sent incorrect bills, repeated bills and refuse to remedy the situation. I have sent them colour coordinated spreadshee… read more
I have received a massive gas bill from AGL, when I queried
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi. I have received a massive gas bill from AGL, when I queried the bill with them, they advised that over the past couple of years, they have based my usage on estimates from the previous accounts/bi… read more
Electricity hot water connection meter with agl. Nsw. I have
John Melis, Lawyer
I have spoken at legth on the phone. They say I have to pay for an electrician to disconnect their meter as I dont need hot water service any more … read more
Pearl. My enquiry is in relation to AGL electricity charges.
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi there Pearl. My enquiry is in relation to AGL electricity charges. I have been billed over 18 months now on estimate and controlled consumption reads on a meter at my residence which is not in use.… read more
My electricity provider is AGL. F the past 8 months I have
Leon, Solicitor
Hello My electricity provider is AGL. F the past 8 months I have been asking them for a true bill after I discovered my meter was broken and all of my bills for the past 3 years have been estimated. I… read more
I have a disputed bill with AGL energy that was referred to
John Melis, Lawyer
I have a disputed bill with AGL energy that was referred to a collection agency who have now listed me as a bad debt on my credit file. … read more
Have a AGL sales bill from 2014 paid but has been credit
Leon, Solicitor
Have a AGL sales bill from 2014 paid but has been credit listed , even after I sent a email in August 2014 advising not at that address , bill had been paid but default won't be removed because I didn… read more
I have an on going problem with my nan connection, it drops
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi there, I have an on going problem with my nan connection, it drops out frequently and most days for a period of time I have no connection to the internet at all. I don't have the time to navigate t… read more
I have been billed by both AGL and Red Energy for the same
John Melis, Lawyer
I have been billed by both AGL and Red Energy for the same period. I signed up to Red Energy after a door to door salesman came by. AGL then contacted me a day later and offered me a good deal to stay… read more
I have a problem with AGL company. They charge me twice for
Leon, Solicitor
I have a problem with AGL company. They charge me twice for the same period, they used readings from different meters, they told me that my meter was switched over to another service provider and I ca… read more
I changed electricity plan from agl to power direct last
Leon, Solicitor
I changed electricity plan from agl to power direct last year and I have not received any bill since.I have contacted both firms and they both say I am not on their books.Where do I go from here????? … read more
I lived in a house that I rented and I moved out. Ever since
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi there, I lived in a house that I rented and I moved out. Ever since then the electricity company has been ringing me and harassing me to pay the outstanding bill. I advised them that I moved out ages go and am not obliged to pay anything. Am I right not to pay since I no longer live there? … read more
I have purchased a solar panels in some time at the end of
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi I have purchased a solar panels in some time at the end of 2016 and was installed in Feb. 2017, the connection to the main power supply switchboard was supposed to be done at the same time but, sti… read more
Have been billed $1813.96 by Sensis pages. When it was
Leon, Solicitor
Have been billed $1813.96 by Sensis white pages. When it was questioned apparently with a "very scratchy" voice recording from 2011 saying that the advertising will be renewed each year unless otherwi… read more
I am a single mother of twin babies and have had ongoing communications
Richard, Bachelor's Degree
I am a single mother of twin babies and have had ongoing communications with AGL because my power bill is exteemly high and they have told me not to pay the bills while they are looking into the probl… read more
Telstra problem. I have had a dreadful time changing over to
John Melis, Lawyer
I have had a dreadful time changing over to NBN. I did so and now have my internet connection with MyRepublic from 1/3/2018. During the changeover, unbeknownst to me, Telstra cut my connection off. had huge problems not just with phone calls but with emails too.I have had a lot of trouble with Telstra with bad line since late last year and from about Nov/Dec have made about 37 phone calls to them. The last few calls I had were dreadful - for the first time in my life (nearly 80 now) I got very cross with the silly little man who kept on saying he wanted to negotiate with me over the phone. I ended ups by saying "No - please document your negotiation in writing, this is too abstract for me to comprehend over the phone." and then I hung up. He was obnoxious to say the least. I have received a bill for L/line for $448.49 - usually $110 ish and I have 2 mobiles that used to be covered by $754 per month, but I received a bill for $116.50. I paid that today as I cannot be without my phones, but I am now being harassed by all 3 phones for the $448.49 amount, m due 28/3/2018. I do not accept that I can be sent statements for amounts like these with no explanation. How can I get this sorted out fairly? Kind regards, Nan … read more
Just enquiring I have a problem with the bank Im with. I
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
Just enquiring I have a problem with the bank I'm with. I do mini subdivisions etc. Back in '08 when I sold some properties I had held as securities (which I ticked on the solicitors form had mortgage… read more