Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
I need some advice can u help me, nsw sydney, concerning a
John Melis, Lawyer
concerning a child support debt i have being servicing from nz … read more
I want to help my father in Kyrgyzstan move to Australia can
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I want to help my father in Kyrgyzstan move to Australia can u tell me know what i need to do. He recently came to Australia and really liked it. How can i apply. He is,65 yrs.… read more
Thanks for your response - most helpful. Can u tell me what
Leon, Solicitor
Thanks for your response - most helpful. Can u tell me what would happen to assets in the Family Trust if they are Yet to be realised eg. Building developments that have not started and Land etc.?… read more
How do i cash in my life insurance. Sydney nsw. I have asked
Leon, Solicitor
how do i cash in my life insurance JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: sydney nsw JA: What steps have you taken so far? Customer: i have asked australian sup… read more
I wonder if you can help me. I'm based in Sydney. NSW. I
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi I wonder if you can help me. I'm based in Sydney … read more
I am helping my immigrant friends in Sydney who are running
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I am helping my immigrant friends in Sydney who are running a supermarket from leased premises. Their landlord has just announced an incredible rent increase of 83% for the next 5 years which they can… read more
Could you tell me who the best contact would be to help me
Leon, Solicitor
Could you tell me who the best contact would be to help me with creating a will for my father who is very sick with cancer and not expected to last for very long, I am not coping very well with the wh… read more
I want to know, can i file complaint against council
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi, i want to know, can i file complaint against council regarding not giving my dog back. … read more
Pls tell me gold coast comsumer affair phone No. Helensvale
John Melis, Lawyer
pls tell me gold coast comsumer affair phone No. JA: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: Helensvale QLD 4212 JA: What steps have you taken so far? Cust… read more
Can you tell me who i get in contact with regarding petshop
Leon, Solicitor
Can you tell me who i get in contact with regarding petshop that will not return money for an animal that was bought and returned please… read more
I have an issue with my landlord in NSW. Are u still able to
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi, I have an issue with my landlord in NSW. Are u still able to help me? … read more
i am a man who knows the whole truth was not told in court
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
i am a man who knows the whole truth was not told in court i was not allowed to state any thing from my side. pleaase let me stress this and i cannot stress it enough i love my wife more than anyone e… read more
Just wanted to know if it's legal to have someone in a
Daniel, Solicitor
Hi just wanted to know if it's legal to have someone in a windowless bedroom? … read more
How do I find a young man who is on probation in Sydney NSW. He
Leon, Solicitor
How do I find a young man who is on probation in Sydney NSW. He is a vulnerable person, with schizophrenia, was a ward of the state, orphaned to a couple from whom he ran away at age of 16 years. He i… read more
I am spliting up with my business partner. and i am looking
Daniel, Solicitor
I am spliting up with my business partner. and i am looking for a laywer in Sydney … read more
I am working in sydney nsw, as a mature age 2nd year
Leon, Solicitor
I am working in sydney nsw, as a mature age 2nd year apprentice plumber for Holland Bros, i am wanting to know what my rate of pay should be and also whether i am entitled to penalty rates and travel … read more
I am just trying to search information for who would likely
John Melis, Lawyer
Hello I am just trying to search information for who would likely be at fault for a collision. … read more
I do not know who I should be getting in contact with: I am
Leon, Solicitor
I do not know who I should be getting in contact with: I am a 75 year old lady living in an over 55's apartment I purchased 7 years ago this coming march 2015. The building was new when I moved in so … read more