Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
Hi I just got pulled over for driving without my headlights
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
Hi I just got pulled over for driving without my headlights on at night (Oops!), but when he stopped me and gave me the ticket, he gave me a second infringement notice for driving a defective vehicle … read more
We have a hotel in n.s.w. at the moment a highway patrol car
Stephen Teece
Stephen Teece, Master's Degree
We have a hotel in n.s.w. at the moment a highway patrol car is pulling people up and has made a lot of fines for unrego cars e.t.c. One bloke came into the hotel, bought some drinks and did a runner … read more
Hi Leon, Yesterday I was pulled over in my vehicle and fined
Leon, Solicitor
Hi Leon, Yesterday I was pulled over in my vehicle and fined for HID headlights - defective vehicle, and unsecure items in my tray. now when they first pulled me over the police car was pulled over pu… read more
dear sir madam i am very upset and my holiday has been
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
dear sir madam i am very upset and my holiday has been ruined. yesterday i was pulled over by goulburn highway patrol .i was issued a notice for driving a vehicle with a speed evasion article i was no… read more
In Bundaberg, Takalvan Street, I have been pulled over from
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
In Bundaberg, Takalvan Street, I have been pulled over from two police officers in a highway patrol car on Sunday 12/07/09 18.34hrs. I have been accused of stopping at a red light but driving off thro… read more
Got a speeding ticket from highway patrol vehicle but he said
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
Got a speeding ticket from highway patrol vehicle but he said that he could notshow me the radar reading as it was locked in on the vehicle in front of me. Should i contest this fine?… read more
Hi, my son was pulled over last week and and had his vehicle
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Hi, my son was pulled over last week and and had his vehicle searched. During this search they found 2 lids which appeared to have some marijawana on them. Speccles in fact. Teh sadi to him if you adm… read more
Hi there, recently my friend got pulled over for dui and had
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Hi there, recently my friend got pulled over for dui and had a reading of 0.216 It is her first ever affence! Is there anything she can do to help her situation in court, it was completely out of her … read more
Hi, i just got pulled over for looking at a text message and
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, i just got pulled over for looking at a text message and not having my P plates up. Ive got two fines for the above. totalling 5 points. I live on the South Side of Brisbane Calamvale and need to … read more
My son was pulled over by the police last year and his car
Leon, Solicitor
My son was pulled over by the police last year and his car was searched. Police found a small empty bottle which they believe had previously had GHB in it. He was arested but later allowed to leave, a… read more
My Son has been pulled over for speeding. Was told that he
Daniel, Solicitor
My Son has been pulled over for speeding. Was told that he was doing over 90 in a 60 zone. Therefore losing his license for 6 months. My Son claims that he was speeding in a 80 zone not 60 and in a di… read more
My husband was pulled over and fined for talking on his mobile
Katrina Bell
Katrina Bell, Barrister Sole
My husband was pulled over and fined for talking on his mobile phone. Phone records show that 5 minutes prior to being pulled over he had taken a 30 sec phone call. He also has a letter from his dr as… read more
I am contacting for my son who is 24. He was pulled over in
Leon, Solicitor
Hello I am contacting for my son who is 24. He was pulled over in Perth wa while driving his ute. He hadn't received his registration papers so he found out and was charged with driving without a lice… read more
my son has just got his license and was picked up by the police
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
my son has just got his license and was picked up by the police for what they say was dangerous driving, he was pulling out of the motorcross site not doing more than 40km and they say he was driving … read more
Hi, could you please tell me about a fine my son got - he was
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, could you please tell me about a fine my son got - he was driving down the street with a passenger - the passenger had his arm sitting on the window edge - was pulled up by police - son (driver) f… read more
My son is 15 and he was fined for throwing a chip to his girlfriend
Daniel, Solicitor
My son is 15 and he was fined for throwing a chip to his girlfriend on a train what do i do ? they were mucking around and not causing trouble.… read more
hi ,i was pulled over by a highway petrol cop ,he said i was
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
hi ,i was pulled over by a highway petrol cop ,he said i was suspensioned i sais how i have a good behavour from the 7.809 to 6.4.09 but he said no your suspenioned the next day i called the rta they … read more
I was pulled over yesterday and the undercover cops took my
Daniel, Solicitor
I was pulled over yesterday and the undercover cops took my money and my phone and wifes phone … read more