Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Leon, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
We have a non fixed agreement on a rental property. The owner
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
We have a non fixed agreement on a rental property. The owner has just sold the property. We have been told by the realestate agent we have to vacate at the end of the month. The new owners also want … read more
Recently we accidentally found out water corporation been to
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Recently we accidentally found out water corporation been to our rental property and cut trees back. The reason for this discovery was my new tenant opened the letter ( addressed to previous tenant- m… read more
I have a tenant that just moved out of my rental property
Leon, Solicitor
I have a tenant that just moved out of my rental property and has that threaten to take me to court because he believes there were items that were repaired satisfactorily. The claims to have seeked le… read more
I recently moved into a rental property in Melbourne and found
Leon, Solicitor
I recently moved into a rental property in Melbourne and found out the day that we were moving in, that the owner had removed the carpets from all the rooms. We signed the 1 year lease based on what w… read more
Hi, we have just moved into a new rental property in Sydney.
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
Hi, we have just moved into a new rental property in Sydney. When we viewed the house originally, it had a full Cabana with Kitchenette next to the pool, which was a key feature for us taking the prop… read more
We have a dispute over water usage with the watwr corp.
John Melis, Lawyer
We have a dispute over water usage with the watwr corp … read more
we over paid in our rent in the rental property we were living
Leon, Solicitor
we over paid in our rent in the rental property we were living in we moved out of there into another rental property but over paid by a week we since have not been given the money back the real estate… read more
I'm a landlord, my property manager has failed to collect
Leon, Solicitor
I'm a landlord, my property manager has failed to collect the tenants portion of the water bill for the past 3 years. Admittingly i didn't know i could bill them for this and never forwarded a copy of… read more
Hi there. We are moving out of a rental apartment property
Daniel, Solicitor
Hi there. We are moving out of a rental apartment property and we have hired a cleaning agency who gave us a100 % bond back guarantee and paid them 310 au to clean our carpets and entire apartment. Wh… read more
A rental property has not been rented months. The owner who
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Lawyer
A rental property has not been rented for 4 months. The owner who is working interstate and relies on rent for meeting monthly mortgage payments on the subject property, has indicated to the Real Esta… read more
My daughter has just moved in to a rental property over the
Leon, Solicitor
My daughter has just moved in to a rental property over the weekend. Only to find out the stove does not work, the television arial/connection outside is broken/not working so have no access to televi… read more
our rental property has been trashed by the tenants who vcat
Leon, Solicitor
our rental property has been trashed by the tenants who vcat told to leave we have just found out the real estate did not get a bond from the tenants and the clean up bill could be as high as $5000.Th… read more
I'm having issues with getting my bond back after moving out
Leon, Solicitor
Hi Pearl, I'm having issues with getting my bond back after moving out of a rental property … read more
The house we are renting has been sold so we have to move out
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
The house we are renting has been sold so we have to move out as the owner wants to move in. Our lease ends in October. But the owner does not want to move in before then, and release us from this lea… read more
i have moved out of a rental property and my agent put a claim
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Lawyer
i have moved out of a rental property and my agent put a claim on my bond which I am disputing however I renting services have not received my notification that I am disputing this in time so they pai… read more
I have a rental property and the tenant is moving out owing
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, I have a rental property and the tenant is moving out owing rent. He is willing to sign a document stating the amount owing and how he will pay it back. What type of document do I need?… read more
Dear Lawyer. We have just left a rental property (better
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Dear Lawyer. We have just left a rental property (better than it was in). But owners are saying they need things repaired, like scratches to a few floor boards and marks on walls. What is covered by w… read more
Hi, my wife and myself have just moved out of a rental and
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, my wife and myself have just moved out of a rental and engaged a company (one man show I think) to do a final bond inspection clean. On the day the clean was due to take place (Tuesday) the owner … read more