Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need advice. I am living in America. I have a miatoma and…

Customer Question
Please, I need advice...

Please, I need advice. I am living in America. I have a miatoma and a felony charge that will likely go to a mostomwner. What effect would this have on my law in Australia and my immigration in the US

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

No not yet. The criminal case is still being delayed

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

Yes. My homework is to find an immigration lawyer and to find out what my charges will affect me practising law in Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only if it is possible to do a battery course in Oz vs US

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
I need to add that this is time sensitive as my criminal lawyer finally hot a meeting with the DA at 3 pct
Thanks
5/31/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

What state in Australia do you wish to practice in and are you an Australian citizen?