Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had a claim in progress with insurance line they finaly…

Customer Question
I had a claim...

I had a claim in progress with insurance line they finaly contacted me that they aren't going to cover my claim and that was because my current condition was do to my cancer i had back on 2010./2011 but my current condition was caused by the radiation treatment i went through not the cancer its self do i have grounds to dispute there rejrct of my claim as i jave had my policy with them since 2011

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Perth wa

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I was told to ring there disputes but they never botherd to contact me dack so this is why ive contacted you for advice and see if i can take the matter further

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
5/31/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, I’m John a solicitor from Melbourne. I may ask you a few questions to narrow the issues you have raised.

did they put the rejection in writing to you ?

sent an email

can you upload a copy for me please

May be you can cut and past what they said ?