Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Team of Dr's RNSh decided my daughter may live ONLY with…

Customer Question
Team of Dr's RNSh...

Team of Dr's RNSh decided my daughter may live ONLY with SIR-SPHERES RADIO THERAPY costing $8,000. I am a single pensioner.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your daughter in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Will Medicare assist please as her LIVER IS FULL AGO CANCER. THIS IS THEIR ONLY TREATMENT.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your daughter taken so far?

Her Masectomy for breast cancer ( which returned after both chemo & Radio therapy is next Tuesday @ RNSh. Results of latest Bio the liver specialists rapists met this week & they wish to start thus pin pointed type of radio therapy immediately AFTER her .vasectomy.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I cannot afford the $8,000

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, I’m John a solicitor from Melbourne. I may ask you a few questions to narrow the issues you have raised.

Did you seek a second opinion from another medical professional yet ?

In relation to your daughter’s important condition the following may assist you.

If you have a chronic medical condition, you can claim benefits and payments for certain health care services. Medicare benefits and the Medicare Safety Net can help you cover the cost of health care services, such as visiting your doctor. The Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) and the PBS Safety Net reduces the cost of a wide range of prescription medicines.

f you've had a chronic medical condition for at least 6 months or it's terminal, you and your GP can agree to a Chronic Disease Management Plan.

Your GP will write a plan that:

• identifies your health care needs
  • sets out the services your GP provides, and
  • lists what you need to do

If you have complex care needs in addition to a chronic or terminal disease, your GP may also develop Team Care Arrangements (TCA). This identifies the treatment you get from your GP and at least 2 other health professionals.

If you’re eligible and your GP prepares the plan, you may also get Medicare benefits for specific allied health services.

Concession and health care cards can give you concessions that make it less expensive when you use certain health care services, or buy prescription medicines. There are different types of concession and health care cards.

You have a legal right to protect your interests in this important situation.

If you need any further information let me know and I will be pleased to assist.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and your important questions.

Have I answered your question today ?

I have been given NO ADVICE YET YOU HAVE ALREADY CHARGED ME A SINGLE PENSIONER WITH $69;00I SINCERELY ***** ***** MONEY TO BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY. . I NEED THIS MONEY AS MY DAUGHTER IS SERIOUSLY ILL. I ASKED SEVERAL HOURS AGO. WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HELPED , WAS NOT! PLEASE REFUND NOW!! FROM MY PAY PAL A/C

I will send your message to support

By the way, have you applied to centrelink as I have detailed above, because if you do in the manner subscribed you can get financial support as you need fir your daughter