Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is it illegal to make a voice recording during

Customer Question
Is it illegal to...

Is it illegal to make a voice recording during adjudication,moderation or Tribunal hearing if recording id meant only for personal use in future? Thanks!

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

It is Rep.of Ireland

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None. After the hearing judges noticed that recording was done and requested to delete recordings,but I didn't obay.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'd like to know what is the law in general,that's it!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
5/30/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, I’m John a solicitor from Melbourne. I may ask you a few questions to narrow the issues you have raised.

There are rules in relation to recordings. Some forums may permit the recording, while generally they are not.

have a chat with the forum admin to confirm the rules that apply to that case/tribunal. Courts do not permit recording.

that's why you have chargrd me for 29 EU ????!!!

This is Australian forum do you need Europe forum ?

Of course!!

ok

What now?

i request for transfer for you

Please! But - today!

yes

today will end soon,Sir......

support will help