Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Im having a major issue with Allianz Australia with a

Customer Question
Good morning, my name...

Good morning, my name is Harley * and Im having a major issue with Allianz Australia with a cancelled policy credit which has been sent to St George Bank. Allianz Policy no 53E-199-725-FPI, With a credit of $3406.96 been sent and authorised to be taken from Allianzs bank account, This has not happened so a paper chque has suppose to have been sent as well, With daily calls to both Allianz and St George Im getting absolutely know where fast, Polices Cancelled on ^th April 2018 Were 53E-050-207 PPII and 53E-199-725-FPI, These two cheques where suppose to be have been on the 20th April 2018, The Cheque for policy ending in PPII for $1312.37 was received on the 26th April, And cleared on the 1st May 2018 all good.

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

The cheque for Policy ending in PPI has still not been received as of 30th May 2018 for a amount of $3406.96, going to St George Bank account Reference 8345-157-37, Kind Regards ***** ***** Email address is***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Australian lawyer about this?

Know

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Trying to sort it out myself over the phone to know success

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Here are the email address I have for my dealings as follows***@******.*** Ph 131-000 Option 4 then Option 1 then Option 1 again, And my mobile number is *****(###) ###-####Thank you very much for your time Regards ***** *****

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
5/30/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

Do you have anything in writing from the insurer?

Good Afternoon

If you wish a call you have to elect a call and it is a further fee.

Sorry i cant afford this service i thought this was a free service as i went through the Ombudsman please cancel this please Kind Regards Harley *

Know thanks

The ombudsman will not get involved.

We can continue here and it will not cost you more than you have paid.
If you want a refund I can request it.

i also request a refund of $98 as i was only told it was a $5 fee

I will request you get a refund

Thank you very much, Its a bit misleading saying $5 then taking another $98 aswell
How long does the refund take as i didnt agree to the $98 charge as i havent joined up
Good Afternoon,
I Have Requested You Get a Refund you just have to be patient and I will process it. We do not deal with that side of the website as we are only solicitors answering questions.
i just want a fund of the $98 please