Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Im having a major issue with Allianz Australia with a

Customer Question
Good morning, my name...

Good morning, my name is Harley * and Im having a major issue with Allianz Australia with a cancelled policy credit which has been sent to St George Bank. Allianz Policy no 53E-199-725-FPI, With a credit of $3406.96 been sent and authorised to be taken from Allianzs bank account, This has not happened so a paper chque has suppose to have been sent as well, With daily calls to both Allianz and St George Im getting absolutely know where fast, Polices Cancelled on ^th April 2018 Were 53E-050-207 PPII and 53E-199-725-FPI, These two cheques where suppose to be have been on the 20th April 2018, The Cheque for policy ending in PPII for $1312.37 was received on the 26th April, And cleared on the 1st May 2018 all good.

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

The cheque for Policy ending in PPI has still not been received as of 30th May 2018 for a amount of $3406.96, going to St George Bank account Reference 8345-157-37, Kind Regards ***** ***** Email address is***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Australian lawyer about this?

Know

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Trying to sort it out myself over the phone to know success

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Here are the email address I have for my dealings as follows***@******.*** Ph 131-000 Option 4 then Option 1 then Option 1 again, And my mobile number is *****(###) ###-####Thank you very much for your time Regards ***** *****

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Australia Law
5/30/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 24 days ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

Do you have anything in writing from the insurer?

Good Afternoon

If you wish a call you have to elect a call and it is a further fee.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago

Sorry i cant afford this service i thought this was a free service as i went through the Ombudsman please cancel this please Kind Regards Harley *

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Know thanks

The ombudsman will not get involved.

We can continue here and it will not cost you more than you have paid.
If you want a refund I can request it.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
i also request a refund of $98 as i was only told it was a $5 fee

I will request you get a refund

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Thank you very much, Its a bit misleading saying $5 then taking another $98 aswell
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
How long does the refund take as i didnt agree to the $98 charge as i havent joined up
Good Afternoon,
I Have Requested You Get a Refund you just have to be patient and I will process it. We do not deal with that side of the website as we are only solicitors answering questions.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
i just want a fund of the $98 please