Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I lost you when you where trying to ruin some security

Customer Question
Hi I lost you...

Hi I lost you when you where trying to ruin some security checks

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am trying to sort out my office 365 account details as i think I have two accounts which is confusing

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, I’m John a solicitor from Melbourne. I may ask you a few questions to narrow the issues you have raised.

can you tell me more about your issue please ?

Hi JohnI think that I have two accounts and I am getting confused re the usage so I am trying to sort this outthe account that I am using is 1003BFFDA40AB3C5

ok