Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Leon, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
How much can I get fined for not transferring interstate
Leon, Solicitor
How much can I get fined for not transferring interstate registration in Qld. … read more
I have been summoned to court to be a witness in a trial. I
Leon, Solicitor
I have been summoned to court to be a witness in a trial. I was an armed robbery victim. … read more
What are the bailiffs hours to execute enforcement's in qld,
Leon, Solicitor
what are the bailiffs hours to execute enforcement's in qld … read more
What would be the fine for drink driving .06. Qld. Nothing
Leon, Solicitor
would i be able to get a work license and will i have a criminal conviction… read more
I was wondering what i can do about my being out of work due
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I was wondering what i can do about my being out of work due to being exposed to a chemical that i knew nothing about and im now suffering with chemical burns to both my legs and wrists and it seems t… read more
Whats my right as a wife of a husband who offended drugs in
Leon, Solicitor
Hi there, whats my right as a wife of a husband who offended drugs in the amount that would hv to go to jail? … read more
What is a subpoena, who issues a subpoena, what purpose do
Leon, Solicitor
What is a subpoena, who issues a subpoena, what purpose do they serve, can a subpoena be served on a person to provide documents etc.… read more
I'm just want to know about lenders that gives you false
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi, I'm just want to know about lenders that gives you false hope for a second time but nothing happens. But I'm paying them for a application fees that is enquiries twice.? … read more
Was just wanting to know what happens if you are served
Leon, Solicitor
Hi.. Was just wanting to know what happens if you are served divorce papers and you refuse to sign ? … read more
What can I do if someone is spreading unsubstantiated
Leon, Solicitor
What can I do if someone is spreading unsubstantiated rumours about me? … read more
I'm have a question about contractual law in Qld - Building
John Melis, Lawyer
Hello. I'm have a question about contractual law in Qld - Building residential Brisbane CBD (Bracken Ridge) … read more
Hello Can I sue someone who witnessed a murder, yet did
Leon, Solicitor
Hello Can I sue someone who witnessed a murder, yet did nothing to stop it from progressing, even though the victim (a minor)called out for help? They did nothing, the victim died, and the murderer st… read more
I have been issued a subpoena to give evidence in a Qld
Leon, Solicitor
Hi. I have been issued a subpoena to give evidence in a Qld criminal case being heard between Mar 4 and Mar 22, 2019. I have an overseas (Ireland) trip booked and paid for, departing Mar 3 returning M… read more
When a formal complaint is submitted and the company does
John Melis, Lawyer
When a formal complaint is submitted and the company does not act on it what happens … read more
I was recently misled and bid on a property at auction in QLD
Leon, Solicitor
I was recently misled and bid on a property at auction in QLD . can i get out of the contract due to being misled by the realestate agents at auction??… read more
I have a company that's trying to keep my deposit what can I
Leon, Solicitor
I have a company that's trying to keep my deposit what can I do about it … read more
Not sure where to start as what i'm about to tell you is
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi Pearl Not sure where to start as what i'm about to tell you is quite lengthy. … read more
I'm being denied access to my grandchildren and I want to
Leon, Solicitor
I'm being denied access to my grandchildren and I want to know what I can do about that … read more