Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
Hello, i have a questions concerning caveats in Sydney, NSW. In
Leon, Solicitor
Hello, i have a questions concerning caveats in Sydney, NSW. In 2010, i was threatened into signing this hand written agreement with a person giving him to a 50% entitlement in the net proceeds from t… read more
HI XXXXX BOUGHT A HOUSE IN QUAKERS HILL NSW ON 11TH
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
HI XXXXX BOUGHT A HOUSE IN QUAKERS HILL NSW ON 11TH JULY . ON THE CONTRACT A CAVEAT IS MENTIONED WHICH MY FINANCIER WANT TO XXXXX IT WAS A MORTGAGEE AUCTION AND I HAD INFORMED THE VENDORS LAWYERS(GADE… read more
In Qld does a caveat over probate have to have the deceaseds
Leon, Solicitor
In Qld does a caveat over probate have to have the deceased's date of death and does the caveator have to have his/her full name and address on the caveat?… read more
Friend is having trouble will her deceased;s mother's
John Melis, Lawyer
friend is having trouble will her deceased;s mother's will,step father has put a caveat on it she has a law firm but it is taking forever to get any right answer from them and now the step father's la… read more
Is Anne Walsh of Ashfield nSW now a deceased person? NSW. I
John Melis, Lawyer
Is Margaret Anne Walsh of Ashfield nSW now a deceased person? … read more
We have a caveat on a deceased estate family home and the Exector
Leon, Solicitor
we have a caveat on a deceased estate family home and the Exector still is putting the house on the open market to sell ! Can she she still sell the house with a caveat on it.… read more
I need help as I have a property in nsw that the public
John Melis, Lawyer
i need help as I have a property in nsw that the public trustee and guardianship have placed a caveat on as they have taken control of my mother and it is still in my mothers name and will not respond… read more
my father used to have a house but had a mortgage on it, due
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
my father used to have a house but had a mortgage on it, due to family problems, he left NSW and went back to his country of birth to look after his mother without selling the house as he never though… read more
I have a caveat over my house and I have offered to pay the
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Lawyer
I have a caveat over my house and I have offered to pay the full amount of the caveat to the person who took it out. He is refusing to communicate with my solicitor to have the caveat removed. I have … read more
I have some problem with caveat of the proprthy of my exhysband so
Leon, Solicitor
I have some problem with caveat of the proprthy of my exhysband so I now they want to sell this house and this permision was through the family court order is been made, so what do i need to do?… read more
Hi there, How do you lodge a caveat in qld over a house for a $$ amoun
Leon, Solicitor
Hi there, How do you lodge a caveat in qld over a house for a $$ amount and can you do consent orders as well as put a caveat over a house for a $$ figure (I'm a little confused as I was told to do an… read more
Hello, I have applied for a caveat on my deceased mothers
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
Hello, I have applied for a caveat on my deceased mother's property. I am a beneficiary (4 sisters are to receive 25% of proceeds from sale of my mother's property approx $200K each). My mother's Will… read more
My daughter wants to put a caveat on her house as it is in
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My daughter wants to put a caveat on her house as it is in the name of her husband and they are separated We are having problems with note 5 and note 6 They bought the house together and unfortunatley… read more
Dear NSW Ombudsman, I am writing to you as Housing NSW have
Leon, Solicitor
Dear NSW Ombudsman, I am writing to you as Housing NSW have not helped in this matter at all and the Police have not helped either. All the tenants of building block 55-57 Victoria Avenue penshurst NS… read more
Hi, My sister-in-law has placed a caveat on my father -inlaws
D. Coleman
D. Coleman, Solicitor
Hi, My sister-in-law has placed a caveat on my father -inlaws deceased estate property. Currently my brother-inlaw who is on a disability pension resides in the poperty which he has from day one when … read more
My quest is about caveats in nsw. about 5 years ago i departed
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, my quest is about caveats in nsw. about 5 years ago i departed with my partner, her name was on the title of the home, i placed a caveat on the title from using legal aid victoria. after the court… read more
Hi I live in NSW and my father lives in South Australia. My
Leon, Solicitor
Hi I live in NSW and my father lives in South Australia. My father's bank account is in NSW and he owns property in NSW and has other assets in South Australia. My father would like me to be able to h… read more
My father has a caveat on property that he has invested in.
John Melis, Lawyer
My father has a caveat on property that he has invested in. If he dies does the caveat defer to (or can it be transferred to) the people who have been bequeathed his estate? … read more